userspace network stack
This is an extremely small and fast TCP/UDP/IP stack implementation on top of packet socket or netchannels interface.
- Socket vs netchannels. 128 bytes chunks over gigabit ethernet test.
- 128 and 4096 bytes sending and receiving test over gigabit ethernet via netchannel.
- TCP/UDP sending and receiving.
- Timestamp, window scaling, MSS TCP options.
- Slow start and congestion control.
- Socket-like interface.
- IP and ethernet processing code.
- Complete retransmit algorithm.
- Fast retransmit support.
- Support for TCP listen state (peer-to-peer mode with single channel).
- Netchannels interface and packet socket support.
- libunetstack.so or libtcp.so library interface.
- SACK support
Userspace network stack was originally created to be user with peer-to-peer netchannels.