- kernel connector
- Receiving zero-copy support for Linux kernel 2.6.
- kevent subsystem
- network channels
- userspace network stack
- network tree allocator
- M-on-N threading library.
- Filesystem benchmarks
- distributed (network) storage
- low-dencity parity check codes
- canstellation search engine
- traffic jam simulation
- Kernel/userspace network ping-pong testing module
- badness at work postponing
- the elliptics network
- lisp regexp
May 3, 2009 zbr Uncategorized
Added photos from the bicycle season opening.
- Ralph Meijer said Sure you can still have nodes that can’t see...
- zbr said Thank you Does it mean it wont work if number of n...
- Ralph Meijer said Hi, Thanks for this summary. There is just one poi...
- Maxim Ivanov said Good to know that, thanks! Unfortunately same doe...
- Alexey Ivanov said Punching holes is a bit tricky – it has diff...
- zbr said Argh, I see! Yes, you are right – replacing...
- Maxim Ivanov said I am talking about cases like this: https://github...
- zbr said Append mode is always a sequential write, while ov...
- Maxim Ivanov said Have a thought, that if you punch hole in place of...
- zbr said Хм, в том zmq3, который у нас, используется eventf...
ai Appartments benchmark cache cocaine Documentation DST eblob Electronics Elliptics Filesystems flamp framework google Grape highload leveldb libeblob linguistics Lisp Music Netchannels Networking Other PAXOS Photo php Places POHMELFS Realtime recovery reverbrain search secondary-index server-side Smack spanner Sport storm Trumpet Unetstack watson web wookie yii